|750-50X||AZ – 2018|
|750-39X||Dick Strever – 2016|
|750-35X||AZ – 2018|
|749-46X||Dick Strever – 2019|
|748-36X||Dick Strever – 2018|
|722-23X*||Tony Farcello – 2019|
|720-30X*||Bob Zimmerman – 2016|
|707-10X*||Dick Strever – 2019|
|750-57X||Mike Niksch – 2018|
|748-34X||Bob Zimmerman – 2017|
|747-39X||Bob Zimmerman – 2016|
|724-26X*||Ken Hicks – 2019|
|719-19X*||Bob Zimmerman – 2016|
|712-18X*||John Hall – 2016|
USA Spring Piston
|718-16X||Ron Price – 2018|
|713-16X||Ron Price – 2018|
|682-5X||Vern Bouws – 2019|
|584-10X*||Tony Starr – 2018|
|750-69X||Paul Bendix – 2014|
|750-58X||Ron Silveira – 2017|
|750-55X||Ron Silveira – 2017|
|750-54X||Mike Niksch – 2015|
|750-58X||Mike Niksch – 2015|
|750-40X||Dave Shattuck – 2016|
USA Spring Piston
|735-24X||Ron Price – 2019|
|735-23X||Ron Price – 2018|
|733-24X||Ron Price – 2018|
* Scores shot at 50 yards.
Procedure for USA Record Score Verification:
- Only sanctioned targets distributed by USARB shall be eligible for verification.
- Three targets comprising the aggregate score, or any single target of 250-25x, shall each be signed and dated on the backside by the officiating Match Director and the Shooter who posted the scores pursuant to a sanctioned competition.
- Target(s) shall be accompanied by a shoot report (electronic or hardcopy) of the applicable competition denoting all who were in attendance, location, and date held.
- Target(s) shall be packaged in protective full-size hard paper envelope or full-length cardboard tube, and mailed to the designated Board member for review. Proof of mailing shall be retained by Match Director in the advent of lost mailing. If targets are lost and proof of mailing is obtained by Board, their scores will stand.
- Board of Directors will designate a Board member to perform subsequent review of score. This assignment should be delegated to a Board member in a region outside of the venue target was shot to avoid the appearance of bias.
- Board member shall enlist the help of two other experienced target scorers in their locale to help assess close and questionable calls. Minimal and judicious re-plugging of target will be permitted. No scoring notation will be added to the target; notation will instead be on a separate sheet for final consultation.
- Final determination of a record score shall be based on the assessment of the reviewing Board member. The Board member will be responsible for informing the Match Director of the final determination, and directing USARB webmaster of any new record to be posted. Match Director will be responsible for informing shooter of the final determination.
- All record scores which are displayed have been verified by the above procedure. Only the three highest scores per category, (indoor or outdoor) per classification, and per distance (25 meter or 50 yard) will be displayed at any one time.
Designated Board member reviewing scores is currently Joseph Friedrich. Targets for verification should be mailed to him at: 4101 Santa Clara Ave. Oxnard, CA 93036. Be sure to include name and contact information of Match Director for final notification.