- The Indoor season for scores runs from November 1 through April 30.
- The Outdoor season for scores runs from November 1 through April 30 and again, May 1 through October 31.
How the Scoreline operates:
- Only sanctioned clubs will be afforded the opportunity to post scores to USARB Scoreline, Regional, or Records page.
- The first 9 targets submitted receive an aggregate score.
- Additional targets can be submitted, whereby, higher targets will replace lower targets from the first 9 targets to form a new 9 target aggregate, with 2,250-225X possible.
- Individuals are limited to submitting 6 targets, per class, per calendar month.
- Scores will be for both regular and junior (16 and under) shooters.
The Rules of Competition:
- All International and USA rifle classes are eligible.
- Match directors will announce prior to the event of USA Scoreline score submission.
- Prior to the match or relay shooters may declare intent to not have their scores reported.
- Scores can be shot at any range/club that has been sanctioned by United States Air Rifle Benchrest. Match directors should provide as much advance notice as practical of the dates and start times of the competition.
- Scores are to consist of three targets shot at a distance of 25 meters (82.02 feet) outdoors, or at a distance of 25 yards (75 feet) indoors.
- All shooters are responsible for ensuring that their Light Varmint and Heavy Varmint equipment, including rifles and rests, are in full compliance with WRABF Rules as outlined at wrabf.com. And that all USA Rifle Class equipment is in full compliance with USARB rules as outlined at www.usairriflebenchrest.com.
- Scoring will be done by experienced scorers and no shooter shall score their own targets. Scoring is to be done for .177, .20 and .22 calibers by using an approved .22 caliber (.224) gauge/plug. Only scores shot on sanctioned targets distributed by USARB shall be eligible for Scoreline submittal..
- Individual target scores, X-counts, and aggregate score are to be submitted directly to USARB webmaster email address. Submitted scores will be compiled and the results posted each month on www.usairriflebenchrest.com website for review.